We can only deliver bikes to UK addresses. Orders received by 2pm Mon-Fri will normally be delivered the next working day, but please allow up to 3 working days. Please note that quoted delivery times are those set by the courier. Over 95% of next day deliveries do arrive the next working day but we are unable to guarantee this due to dependency on the courier companies and weather etc. We shall not be liable for any consequential losses caused by delivery delays. The standard UK delivery charge for bicycles is £15, but please check for smaller items.
We value your security and have done our utmost to ensure none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Our secure checkout facility uses PAYPAL and GOOGLE CHECKOUT
All prices quoted on our website include VAT at the UK rate of 20.0%.
Cycle King and Hawk Cycles conforms to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which are designed to protect you when buying items by mail order. In the unlikely event you need to return anything to us, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Please put as much detail as possible in the e-mail in case it is possible to resolve the problem without returning the bike, and still to your satisfaction. If it is necessary to return the bike, we will e-mail you a returns number. We ask that you include a copy of this e-mail with the returned bike. Please do not return any item without first contacting us.
We will refund all unwanted and incorrectly ordered items, if you notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods, and provided that they are returned to us in a perfect saleable condition. The return postage costs in these instances are the responsibility of the purchaser. Should you wish us to arrange for our courier to collect the goods, our standard charge for this is £20.
After the initial 7 days, if any goods are returned which you feel are faulty and not repairable, and covered by the manufacturer's warranty, these must be returned to us for inspection, together with your purchase receipt. If it is found to be a genuine fault of manufacture (not accidental damage, misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, something that can be adjusted, or a part that can be changed), we will usually either repair or replace it free of charge. In some cases, we may offer a full refund. Your standard postage costs will usually be reimbursed, but we will not reimburse any additional postage costs you paid for services such as priority delivery.
If any parts on the bike are faulty or develop a fault during the guarantee period, we will send out replacements free of charge, so long as they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Any labour/fitting charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If any goods are returned claiming to be faulty which we regard as not being covered by the manufacturer's warranty, we will contact you to inform you of this. In this event, you will be liable for all postage costs. We will despatch all warranty claims within 2 working days by first class recorded delivery or courier and this will need to be signed for. This does not affect your statutory rights.
When you receive your bike or bikes, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should refuse delivery. In this event, do not sign for the goods and please contact us immediately (3 working days maximum) so that we can resolve the situation with our courier. Another bike will be sent out to you as soon as possible. If you sign for the goods and subsequently find that the goods are damaged it makes it harder for us to deal with your complaint. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the bike or bikes and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept a bike if it is not in its original packaging. Replacement goods will only be sent where the fault is deemed to have occurred within a reasonable time period.
All postage costs relating to the returning of goods will be the responsibility of the buyer (except when the goods are either faulty or incorrect and notification is given to return the goods within 7 days of receiving them). We only offer a collection service for warranty claims within 28 days of the delivery date. Bikes will only be collected if they are enclosed in their original box.
If a part is missing, damaged or broken, there is usually no need to return the whole bike. Contact us and we will send any item(s) to you free of charge the next working day (whenever possible).
All cycles are supplied in the manufacturer’s original carton and will require assembly. This assembly, whilst minimal, should be done by a trained cycle mechanic and is likely to incur a cost to the purchaser. If you have any queries regarding assembly, please see our Help link.
All products are guaranteed for 12 months, but many cycle frames have a lifetime guarantee. Full warranty details can be found here.
In any instance, your statutory rights will be unaffected.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we can offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
1) To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to ask a member of staff at any of our stores. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme. To join the Loyalty Programme, you must spend at least £50 in your first transaction.
2) Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of Cycle King & Hawk Cycles. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of your Loyalty Card number you should promptly inform a member of staff at any of our stores, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at participating stores. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
4) Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
5) Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
6) The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
7) If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Cycle King & Hawk Cycles, we will reasonably believe that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. Cycle King & Hawk Cycles reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
8) In addition to the above, Cycle King & Hawk Cycles reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website https://cycleking.co.uk/; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at https://cycleking.co.uk/.
10) We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
11) The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by PCM Group T/AS Cycle King & Hawk Cycles, 1-5 Professional Place, Hodgson Way, Wickford, SS11 8YX. Registered in United Kingdom No. 213 4139 05.
1) To collect points for a transaction in a participating Cycle King & Hawk Cycles store, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase with the associated sales receipt.
2) Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
3) You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 5 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Cycle King & Hawk Cycles.
4) Cycle King & Hawk Cycles reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
5) Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
6) The current redemption value of points is one-point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at any time.
1) Rewards, in the form of Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points, are redeemable once you have reached 500 points, with 500 points being equivalent to £5. These can be redeemed at the check-out in any of our stores.
2) Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points are valid for 48 months from date of issue.
3) Where Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points are being used as a payment for goods, the Cycle King & Hawk Cycles Loyalty Card must be presented at the point of sale.
4) Where Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points are being used as full payment for goods of a lesser value, no change will be given.
5) Where goods are returned that were purchased in full or part using Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points, refunds will be given for the part of the sale made with Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points as the value of points refunded back on to the Loyalty Card.
6) Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points cannot be redeemed online.
7) Cycle King & Hawk Cycles loyalty points are and shall remain the property of the promoters, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid in mainland UK only.
8) Copied, damaged or defaced Loyalty Cards may not be accepted.
9) Cycle King & Hawk Cycles reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Programme at any time.