While our stores are open for browsing, we are committed to ensuring we create a safe environment for all of our customers and staff. Here are the measures we are putting in place:
- We will be allowing a limited number of customers in-store at any one time
- We will be asking customers to keep the advised distance from one another
- We will be providing hand sanitising stations upon entrance and exit of the store
- We will not be accepting cash, please pay by card only
- Customers will be allowed to test the bikes but only whilst wearing gloves
- We ask that customers do not touch products that they are not purchasing
If you’re not quite ready to browse in-store, our Click & Collect option could be perfect for you. Just follow these 3 simple steps and safely collect your bike once it’s ready:
1. Select your dream bike and add to cart.
2. Pick Click & Collect at checkout and select your local store. Pre-pay for your bike online.
3. Give us a call when you’re outside the front of the store and we’ll bring your bike to you keeping the safe, advised distance!
Please note that we ask each customer to keep to their assigned, marked section when collecting their bike. Please also note that we are currently experiencing an extremely high number of online orders. We are doing our best to get these to you as quickly as possible! If your bike is available earlier than the number of days stated at the checkout, your chosen store will be in touch.
Due to high demand, unfortunately, we are unable to offer home delivery at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding our Click & Collect options, please feel free to get in touch with your local store.
If you have any queries or would like advice regarding our selection of bikes, accessories or how to access our repair services, please get in touch with your local store and they will do their utmost to advise you and provide assistance. As the situation continues to evolve quickly, we will keep this webpage updated with any changes to our operations and will continuously adapt our approach based on government guidance.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch. You can call your local store directly with any queries, and they will do their best to help you in any way they can. We’re also available via Facebook Messenger or by email at email@example.com.
From all of our staff and families to yours, we wish you the very best in this trying time and hope that you remain healthy and safe. We would also like to encourage you all to follow government guidance around COVID-19 to the best of your ability. The only way we will beat this is by working together as a community, and we are proud to do our part towards that as well.